Hope you all have a great day. I have had my eye on a few things so maybe this weekend I'll head out to the mall for some
much need "shop therapy"
So here are my top 5 wants right now
1. This white Plumetis Dress with floral detail from Zara is on the top of my list. It looks so nice and flowy. Perfect for Spring! It would be great to pair with a cute white sneaker or espadrille or dress it up with a nude wedge.
2. This Gem Shirt is adorable. Pairing it with a cute pair of jeans or jean skirt. I don't have anything like it. I don't wear a ton of light blue but with a little tan, I think it will work perfectly.
3. Obsessed with this denim skirt. The wash is perfect and there's not too much going on. The little details of the fly and and front seam is what makes it for me.
4. Can we talk about these wedges? If you know me, you know that I have a huge place in my heart for an espadrille. The fact that these are a wedged espadrille...I am in heaven. I need these. The colour is perfect for pairing with pretty much all my spring and summer outfits. Last, but not least...the BOW! Such a cute detail on such a perfect shoe.
5. I am in need of a new hat and I think this one would be perfect. I don't wear a lot of pink, but I do wear a lot of neutrals in the spring and summer. The two tone plus the pink detail...so cute. I have bought hats from h&m before and I always love them, they fit perfectly and surprisingly last a while. They wear nicely if you take care of them of course.